With your support, Balliol aims to be the first College to have an established programme available to school children aged 11-18 and their teachers. You can help empower teachers, drive cultural change in schools and give more bright students the support and inspiration they need to fulfil their potential, regardless of their background.
Please make your gift to Outreach if you wish to invest in:
- Balliol Teacher Scholarships, providing teachers with financial support and access to Balliol tutors, plus additional academic and priority access to Balliol’s outreach events for their pupils.
- Continued Professional Development resources for Teachers, including training in supporting students throughout the application and interview process.
- A range of online resources for school pupils, such as the Springboard super-curricular video project.
- A comprehensive programme of talks and events designed to widen access to the University of Oxford, including Subject Taster Days for Year 12 students and Learning Days for year 7 and 8 students.
- Our year-long academic programmes for school pupils, Floreat and Frontier.
Spread the word